TRUE-PLAY Residential Golf Mats
- Best at home golf mats on the market! These are the same hitting mats used on professional golf courses and driving ranges.
- Indoor – Outdoor Use – Can be used indoor & outdoors. If you are outdoors, sand is the best surface but our mats also work great on concrete, grass, and dirt.
- 100% Nylon Material – This is long-lasting and will not stain the club head.
- 30% More Dense that Leading Brands. This turf is denser than most other products on the market. Our mats offer a natural feel that performs like real grass!
- 5mm (about a ¼ inch) ZERO SHOCK Pad – Our shock pads allow for safe use on ANY hard surface.
- Tear Resistant – Top Quality Golf Mat – Highly resistant to tearing, fading, fiber separation, and has UV degradation for many years of use.
- Our mats come with the a plastic black tray and rubbers tees and have pre-punched holes on 2 or 4 sides depending on the size of the mat.
- 3×5, 4×5, 5×10 Have 2 Tee Holes
- 5×5 Mats Have 4 Tee Holes
- 5×5 Octagon Mat Has 8 Tee Holes
Q: Can I use the TRUE-PLAY Residential Golf Mat on any surface?
A: If you are outdoors, sand is a better surface but our mats also work well on concrete and dirt.
Q: Can I leave my mat outdoors?
A: It really depends on the weather conditions. Most of our customers report good results but if you are in a harsh weather area and plan to leave the mat out full-time, we recommend bumping up to our Commercial Grade Mat.
Q: Is this mat appropriate for beginners?
A: Yes! Our mats absorb club shock just like real grass. It will not interfere with the learning experience for new golfers or serious trainers.
Q: Are the mats portable?
A: Yes. Many of our clients leave them in the garage until practice time on a flat surface in the driveway. With that said, they are heavy duty mats and probably not appropriate for moving for elderly or small golfers.
Q: Will these mats mark up my clubs?
A: These mats do not mark up the bottom of your clubs.
Q: Can you use regular tees?
A: The mats come with three tees. One specialized tee has an insert that accommodates a regular tee.