TRUE-PLAY Commercial Golf Mats
- 40 oz Artificial Nylon Turf – This is the mat that the pros use! Feels and performs like real grass.
- 5/8 Inch Thick Zero Shock Pads – These thick pads remove all shock and bounce for all types of clubs.
- Total Height – 1 ¼ Inch
- Durable & Weather Resistant – Resistant to fading, tearing, fiber separation, and UV degradation.
- No Rubber Tees Required – Place a standard tee in the pre-punched tee hole, or use the tees that come with the mat.
- Place on Any Surface – Our durable commercial TRUE-PLAY mats may be used on any surface.
- Our mats come with a plastic black tray and rubbers tees and have pre-punched holes on 2 or 4 sides depending on the size of the mat.
- 3×5, 4×5, 5×10 Have 2 Tee Holes
- 5×5 Mats Have 4 Tee Holes
- 5×5 Octagon Mat Has 8 Tee Holes
Q: Can I use the TRUE-PLAY Commercial Golf Mat on any surface?
A: TRUE-PLAY mats work well on all surfaces.
Q: Can I leave my mat outdoors?
A: Yes. Our customers report good results year after year.
Q: Is this mat appropriate for beginners?
A: Yes! Our mats absorb club shock just like real grass. It will not interfere with the learning experience for new golfers or serious trainers.
Q: Are the mats portable?
A: Yes. Many of our clients leave them in the garage until practice time on a flat surface in the driveway. With that said, they are heavy-duty mats and probably not appropriate for moving for elderly or small golfers.
Q: Will these mats mark up my clubs?
A: These mats do not mark up the bottom of your clubs.
Q: Can you use regular tees?
A: Yes. There are pre-punched holes for regular tees.